Friends at first but now...

Hello everyone!! I have been friends with a lady for years and now I am not sure what has happened.. by means have we caught more than “being friends”. We use to meet up with friends every once in awhile but now we talk daily by phone/text and are together every day she is off and she “lets” me know weekly what days she is off. We go out to clubs and restaurants and etc often and people constantly ask are we dating or married and we say we are friends and they say we need to be more than friends .. we know everything about each other and have a great time out even if we are “people watching “ . Yes we play as what they are saying and what they are going to do .. is this growing more than friendship or am I misreading everything ?? Just need advice on what y’all think....

Scarlett.O'hara

To be honest, nothing you have described indicates that she sees you as anything other than a close friend who she enjoys spending time with.

If you are interested in becoming more than friends, you need to discuss it with her and see if she is interested in taking things further. You just need to weigh up the risk of it becoming awkward if she doesn't.

Good luck.

Ask her if she has any interest in being more than friends. If she says yes, kiss her. If she says no, continue the friendship if you enjoy it but find another woman to actually date as opposed to the fake relationship you are having with her.

I was the same with a former friend some time ago. Plus, we were esporadically screwing. But when I tried to confront that issue she became distant or evasive.

:lmao:

One of the many bad times of my life.