The foreign girl

First and foremost this is the first time I'm on here. So I appreciate everyone reading this.

Me and the girl I been seeing for a few months now been growing strong feelings for each other. We hangout about three to four times a week. Any time we hang out were finding new activities to do wheather it's going kayaking, going to the beach, going out clubbing, or traveling. Point is that when we're together you can see the chemistry between us.

You'll see how we act with each other you assume we been dating for years. I can be myself with her, and she tells me "I feels safe with you". Everyday are feelings grow stronger for each other but anytime she not with me she says "were not for each other" but than she'll tell me how she "misses me" here the thing she been telling me this from the very beginning. Honestly I didn't care and I still don't when she tell me " were not for each other" because her actions show other wise.

I don't mind go out of my way for something that I truly feel. Something inside me like that "gut feeling" or "voice inside our self" telling me to go after it. And she has fallen for me I can sense it. I don't know if she afraid or feels uncomfortable about how she feels about it but I don't mind being as persistent as I been since I first saw her. She a great woman educated, beauty, sense of humor yes she does have fair share of baggage no one perfect but I don't mind and she know that from when she even tired or hungry or should I say "hangry" I understand.

Every now and than she tell me she can't "picture me being with her" but she been telling me that from the start and i already have her falling for me because I was just being myself with her. So the point is I do want to be with her I know she wants to be with me, but when she tells me these little things I'm sure she just testing me but sometimes I'm not sure.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

By foreign, are there religious or cultural differences that would mean her family would reject this relationship? That could be the underlying issue, even if she really likes you - she probably won't go against the conventions in which she was raised.

• Author

She from Ukraine, she has high morale. She won't introduce anyone to her family. She will make sure his the right guy for her. But she understand were in the 21st century and times have change. So she doesn't mind bending the rules a bit. She knows her family would love me if I get the chance to meet them. But I want to make sure I'm not rushing her nor asking her to give me a final say on where were going with this. We got plans to go traveling two weeks from now and I want to "go with the flow" but eventually I'll need to ask her. And I she giving herself to me and she say "that means alot to her"