?

Wife's friend brought this to our attention the other night me and my have have been together for Almost 7 yrs now

And have known all of us since we were little well her friend has been wanting to have fun with me and my wife is aware of this with no complaints even talking about how I "am" right in front of me I'm not sure what to do here

I'm not going to jepordize my relationship with my wife but everyone is for it any thoughts

Talk to your wife privately, and see what she has to say about this situation and the friend's remarks. And IF she is okay with this, does she want something in return? Is she poly? Bi? Wanting an open relationship? Etc.? Just be careful how you approach this issue, though. It is surprising how often these things can actually work out, or at least not lead to problems, if you are careful.

• Author

Hasn't happened As of now just really threw me off because I wasn't expecting it and sorry no pics to load I've known how her friend feels about me and so does my wife her friend is currently in the middle of divorce issues so I'm gonna let things set how they are now an see what the both of them decide they are always talking so guess whatever the wife says goes on this one I honestly didnt expect it

She is bi but lost interest in girls after we got together so I must be doing something right

Bi-sexual woman always going to want the other woman. Don't let them fool you. I've been with two Bi-sexual woman. You can learn a lot about them when your with them. I always felt I could change her to love me but it never works out they linger for the other sex the woman.