Is family friend into me?

p011yp0ck3t

A family friend- our moms have been friends since I was born- has been lowkey hitting/ flirting on me. His cousin thinks we're getting married but the whole situation is confusing. We got closer as we grew older. He apparently told my mom he would date me when my mom was talking to him about a bad breakup I had but he was there for me and never said that so idk if it's really true. He would always ask me about my bff and I told him she has a boyf bc she does, she's been with him for a long time. It didn't bother me- he told me he wanted me to come visit and on vday he said happy vday too bad you're not here. I thought that was weird. Then he calls me and Nicole sexy & I said she has a bout & he said I was talking about u. He told me his team has and end of the year party and I asked him if boys will be there & he said yeah but ur with me don't get with to many of my boys. He would ask if my mom would be ok with it, weird stuff telling me I look good & it's weird bc he never used to say stuff like that to me. He told me to come visit & I told him I'm seeing someone older so if I bring him home I will and he like freaked out- idk if he was being protective or if he confessed something to me. Now he's snapping me pics of this girl he's with after he told me not to have a boyfriend, which is like weird bc it's not like he texted me about her asking for advice or something. I can send the convo & add more of what he said that makes me think something is up. Idk what to do it's freaking me out... Please help!

Polly - you're seeing someone else. Don't worry about what this guy thinks.

privategal

Hes being flirty but means NOTHING by it. Its an ego boost for him. He flirts with a million girls cause he is a flirt period.

Do not take anything he says seriously AT ALL. He is also the type to hurt any girl who falls for him.

Focus on your bf and dont be flattered...why dont you tell him its not apprpriate...your dating someone and you've known him long enough to be family.

Its freaking you out but you kinda seem like you like it and are trying to see if we think its the real deal.

It isnt.