not sure how she feels

im realy confused. I met this girl this summer who lives by me and 3 days after we met we were making out and later that night she said she just wanted to be friends. 4 days later we were "with" eachother again and this lasted for a couple of weeks. Then school started and we do not attend the same school so we did not see eachother much except on weekends. she had a BF for 2 months then they broke up. the next night she came over to my house and we were hangin out and out of nowhere she mentions that she broke up with her BF. we were laying on my bed and i put my arm around her and i think she pretended to be sleeping and kind of rolled away from my arm. Then she woke up and turned toward me and we layed there next to eachother until her phone rang and she had to leave. it has been 2 months since then and i just went snowboardin with her and she told me how she had a boyfriend and neither of us were realy flirting with eachother. ever since i met her i have felt so different about her than any other girl i have been with. i realy feel like i love her but im not sure if there is anything i can do to get her back. we have never even talked about our relation but i dont think either of us know what the other is feeling. also, she is older than me and i think this may be a reason she doesnt want to go out. i know it is a stupid reason, but this is high school and your rep matters the most. if anyone has any advice please help.

greeneyedgirl23

It sounds like this girl doesn't really want to be in a relationship, but that she likes to make out with you and enjoys your company. That sounds silly to me. I think she likes the male attention that you give to her. How much older is she? Does she call you a lot? When is the last time you kissed?

SuperFantastico

Sounds like you are kinda the inbetween guy for her. But dont worry you are both still young and you have chemistry between you.....ack i was reading horriscopes before this and almost wrote you one lol :sick:

If you really want to get her you can try being aloof as they say. In otherwords not as available as usual. Dont brush her off, but also to be there for her every beck and call. Then again you could just get some action every once and a while and get yourself anouther girl to fill up the mean time ;)

Cheer up, you are a boytoy now :) .............god i wish i was a boytoy :(