"unusual" male friends

So I have one very good male friend. We speak a lot about silly stuff at times,we see weird moveis that we'd under no other circumstances see, like documentaries, art films, we buy books together... He fills my need for diversity and we get along just great.

Ok. So now I moved to a new school and met another great guy. He has read tones of books and we just talk for hours... Anyway, my new friend moved from my university but we stayed intouch.

A few days ago I was planning on how to spend my week end - I'm in the 'no bf allowed' mood - and was thinking about my friends. They are so similar, they are both... kinda weird. I really care a lot about them and I cherish the time we share together...

But then I wonder if I'm weird for really really enjoying my time with them. I also have friends whom I party with, and dance, etc, but it's really shallow.

So... I wonder if I'm weird for spending my time with them. They are quite "unusual" characters, LOOL. One of them is a party animal, the other one is a a library rat, and both of them are trying to get funds for sponsoring their Phd (different areas). And they're not what I'd call attractive or having "people skills", LOOL.

I don't think it's wierd..

I have Guy Friends that I hang out with.. I'm not attracted to or anything like that, I just like to hang out with them on occassion.

So.. yeah.. nothing wrong IMO.

• Author

I'm just really happy to have them. Maybe I have that weird strike myself and don't realise it either, LOOL!!!