Does my supervisor like me?

VedderisBetter

VedderisBetter

I have had this supervisor for three months. Come to find out, both me and her knew our connection: my brother and her sister used to date in high school. She asked me who my brother was and I told her. When I went on a document run with her she introduced me to all her old coworkers and we talked a bit about people we knew growing up and she asked me about my dad working in the same building and why I never go to lunch with him.

I told her I'm not very close with him. I asked about her dad and she said she never knew her real dad and she stepdad is someone she doesn't think highly of. I asked her if she has kids and she said no just her sisters do. She then asked me what street I used to live on. I know she keeps in daily contact with her sister so they must've been discussing me and my brother at least a time or two.

Keep in mind, I don't like smokers and she smokes so I would never date her if she is my direct supervisor to protect my job and hers.

I am on match.com and this week I discovered she just signed up so I got curious and checked out her profile. Is she going to be creeped out by this? I don't want things to be weird at work.

Also, does her asking about where I used to live and why I don't go out to lunch with my dad a sign of interest?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and move to F&L