He said after a month of messing that he doesn't want a relationship relationship

wandavanessa

WTH does that mean guys? I only sleep with a guy that is in an exclusive relationship with me. When a guy says that....the female brain flares up with all kinds of red flags. It translates like this: I like f you but I want to f other girls too....or we feel like Ms. Right now that is going to b his f buddy until Ms. Right shows up and then u will b disposed like a damn used condom!:(

It means exactly what he said. Exactly. No relationship. No exclusive dating. No commitment.

Believe him, he's telling the truth. Don't wonder if you misinterpreted something, if he said "I don't want a relationship" take it at face value.

It sounds like it was a surprise to you, and that sucks. Unless he was lying to you during that month though, you need to accept more control of your life if you don't want to go through this again.

Asking, "are you seeing anyone else?", before you fool around with someone is perfectly legitimate, and important for you to decide what you are willing to do with someone.

If you didn't do that, and he didn't lie about his intentions, it's as much your responsibility as his that you're in deeper than you want to be.

Still sucks. Sorry.

Given where you put this thread and your choice of words "messing," it doesn't sound like you're in that exclusive relationship you were expecting.