wanted to ask friend out but she has exams!

hey guys.in my previous posts,i have asked on whether i should and how i could ask out my friend,who i like very much.well.....i have a little update.

well.....as the story goes we were holding hands at my friends house watching DVDs and i thought this might lead to something.we have been texting a lot since and i thought i might ask her to go movies with me and ask her out in some romatic way.

slight problem......she has really important exams this month!!i only found out a few days ago and this has really thrown me.so im going to have to wait until the end of the month before i can see her.

so i guess i have to wait.but this is kinda driving me crazy!!i cant stop thinking about her.im trying to keep busy just to stop myself texting her everyday!

anyway,my question is what kind of things can i do on a date?dinner sounds good,movie i have already mentioned.....any others?

also,when i do get round to telling her my feelings,do i just spill with them or what?

thanks for reading guys.much appreciated.

Just ask her out, only give her the option as going either for a "study break" or for an "after exam celebration." Say it's her option -- you don't want to get in the way of her work.

-- uriel

SuperFantastico

Ya better to ask her out sooner than later. A date dosnt have to be a whole night.

Take her out for a coffee. Dont come outright and say you like her. That can

really throw people off.

Do it a bit more subtly. Tell her shes looks good....er....you know what. maybe

a girl should give you some advice. I tend to put my foot in my mouth with women

ha ha ha. But i do know that confessing your soul would probably just scare her.

You are already doing pretty well. Holding hands is very intimate..at least to me.

I think she gets that you like her.

So in conclusion. Small date. Like an hour. Something simple Coffee. walk

in the park. Pizza.

Then when shes done her exams. Take her out for dinner and a movie. A classic

but good. Movie theaters are always entertaining :bunny: