Fwb potential?

Ok so I met this guy at a Craft Brewery, I came in by myself and he was the "beer-tender", he kept making conversation all night and even convinced me to work there. I didn't think I would get the job so I left him my number on the tab saying we should have a beer sometime.

Turned out he got me the job, and now he's my coworker.

The first day I worked he invited me to hang out with his friends (that most work there) right after, we all hung out for a bit and I decided to leave, so he hugged me and was like let me walk you out and he hugged me again.

He never really texted or called so I figured he wasn't really interested.

Like a week after my friends came to visit and I stayed after work to drink with them, he stayed too and I swear I'd catch him looking at me really intensely, specially when I was with one guy friend. He sat with us, we drank and he invited us to go Karaoke, so he left to change and was like "well i have your number so I'll just text you", which surprised me because I didn't even think he kept my number.

And so he did text me and we met up at Karaoke, and he wanted me to sing a duet with him and be his pool parter, and he sang "cant keep my eyes off of you" basically to me. We sat there talking for a while and he kept getting closer, and at some point was leaning his head against mine while we talked. He bought me drinks, cut me off and gave me just water and took care of me, gave me his sweater, then my friends asked what time I had to work and he's like "she works at 10" (which left me wondering why he knew my schedule), and when I was leaving he didnt let me go home because I was drinking so he said I should just stay over and he'd sleep on the couch, so I did.

He gave me something to sleep in and we were just talking on the bed, we started falling asleep and he asked if it was ok if he stayed in the bed just above the covers, then we fell asleep. Later in the night he got in the covers and cuddled me for a while, started kissing me, and we ended up having sex. It was so good, but then we noticed I was bleeding and it wasn't period and got all scared, and that killed it. He went to sleep on the couch and I stayed over and left for work in the morning, he walked me out and hugged me and I told him not to tell anyone at work.

The next day I sent him a text saying Thanks for watching out for me when I got drunk, sorry for the bloody sheets and joked that mb he was too big for me, and said we should do it again sometime and bye and left it closed ended so he wouldn't reply.

After that at work we try and talk normally, but he keeps touching me or grabbing my waist when he walks by.

I stayed yesterday after work to drink with a guy friend and he made the hugest jealous face when he saw us together, he looked almost angry and was pretty cold with me. When I was leaving he stopped me just to say bye and give me a hug, and he told me i stayed a long time :s I was like no, and he recited to me the exact hours i got out of work and time i stayed...

Also this customer followed me out of work the other day and apparently my coworker saw and got pretty angry he was bugging me and told our manager to have a talk with the customer.

We've only known eachother for like 2 weeks.

Do you think he just wanted that one night stand and then to just be friends?

Looks interested in friends with benefits?

Maybe more?

To me it seems like he's not interested. But then some things he does like getting me the job, watching my schedule, and staring make me think he might like me.

Any thoughts?

TaraMaiden2

He's possessive, I'll tell you that.

maybe he feels a sense of entitlement.

You need to ask him if he wants to go out with you, and date.

But be careful.

He sounds like the jealous, stifling type.

He may well think he 'owns' you....

• Author

I could see that, yeah. I don't know how to go about it though because I just want to be friends with benefits and his actions really throw me off.

Also, since I already got the ball rolling by giving him my number, I don't want to seem like I'm desperate or anything.

Would it be weird if I asked to be my friends with benefits and made it clear i just want sex?

Do you think he just wanted that one night stand and then to just be friends?

Looks interested in friends with benefits?

Maybe more?

To me it seems like he's not interested. But then some things he does like getting me the job, watching my schedule, and staring make me think he might like me.

Any thoughts?

Sounds like he's actually 'in love.'

Would it be weird if I asked to be my friends with benefits and made it clear i just want sex?

A guy who's in love isn't a good candidate for that, no. If I were you I'd be careful with this, for the possessiveness reasons Tara mentioned and also bc if you're not on the same page (he's in love/infatuated, you just want to f*ck), things can blow up quickly, in ways worse than just the end of the realtionship - stalkerishness, work problems, public outing of your situation, etc.

• Author

See that's what throws me off, you're right it does sesm to a point like he's infatuated, but then he doesn't look for me outside of work.

I work there sat, sun, and monday so thats the only time we talk or see eachother and the rest of the week he doesn't contact me at all, no text, no calls, no facebook add, instagram, nothing.

In my experience when guys really like you they contact you! Unless there's a reason he can't, like he has a gf or something... In which case forget that.

See that's what throws me off, you're right it does sesm to a point like he's infatuated, but then he doesn't look for me outside of work.

I work there sat, sun, and monday so thats the only time we talk or see eachother and the rest of the week he doesn't contact me at all, no text, no calls, no facebook add, instagram, nothing.

In my experience when guys really like you they contact you! Unless there's a reason he can't, like he has a gf or something... In which case forget that.

Is he shy or inhibited? Some guys are like that only around women.

TaraMaiden2

I think it's possible he would jump at the chance but then become so overwhelmingly jealous you'd end up needing a restraining order....

• Like 1
  • Author

He looks like he's a bit socially awkward sometimes, but doesn't seem like super shy or inhibited and I mean most of the time he's the one that starts conversations with me.

I sent him a text yesterday about getting together for drinks and stuff and he never answered me.

I'm really confused as to what his deal is.

Also yesterday a guy drinking at the bar kept checking me out and staring at me and i checked him out, and I noticed my coworker noticed and kept staring at him :S as well as always catch him looking at me. He seems so interested yet doesn't answer my texts, it's kind of shady...

Edited by Taeyang