Just plain friends or more than?

I need help and advice pls answer..

I have this female friend of mine over a year ago, and this girl likes bonding with other male friends besides me.. doubting about being 'friend-zoned' to her. We met always and been together when hanging out while riding with and asking me favor to take her home always, so as I did wanted also spending time to her, because I'm getting fall for her.. Yesterday we hanged out somewhere and talks about past our relationships and asks me about my past also, so as various talks we did, she hits me and laughs hardly while we talk. She enjoyed driving my motorbike asking was it my first time that a girl drove my bike and answered yes it was first time, she invites me to there home while her parents are there and we dine alone the two of us. I didn't told yet my feelings for her but I acted to her that I will care for her no matter what while assuming that she might felt me that I do have feelings for her. I'm doubting that I might be in 'friend-zoned' here 'cause she hangs out with me like it used to be as friends in common but we hang out just the two of us and she thanked me for being with her and spending time to her always. Would I stand a chance being my girlfriend or just friends with benefits? I'm heavily confused with this, avoiding to be hurt one day. :confused:

Edited by Gino

So far, you're just friends. The only way to find out if she is interested in being more than friends is for you to start holding her hand or putting your hand on her back while helping her onto the motorcycle or while seating her or going through a door. Start with just police touching like what a gentleman would do and see how she reacts. Also, have you ever sat side by side on a couch and watched tv together? Just snuggle up close to her and see if she pulls away or whether she leans into you. That's the only way to know. You can't just start asking. It shows fear and that's not attractive. If all you do is put your hand on her back while guiding her through a door or take her arm while guiding her in a theater to your seats and she raises a fuss, then you know she's not interested, but you can always just say "I guess you're not used to gentlemen" and not have to face the humiliation. Her body language should say it all. If she's not making fun or cringing once you just touch her of sit close by, it's a good sign to just keep doing that and then progress past it at the next visit to holding hands or arm around shoulder or a kiss. Good luck!

• Author
So far, you're just friends. The only way to find out if she is interested in being more than friends is for you to start holding her hand or putting your hand on her back while helping her onto the motorcycle or while seating her or going through a door. Start with just police touching like what a gentleman would do and see how she reacts. Also, have you ever sat side by side on a couch and watched tv together? Just snuggle up close to her and see if she pulls away or whether she leans into you. That's the only way to know. You can't just start asking. It shows fear and that's not attractive. If all you do is put your hand on her back while guiding her through a door or take her arm while guiding her in a theater to your seats and she raises a fuss, then you know she's not interested, but you can always just say "I guess you're not used to gentlemen" and not have to face the humiliation. Her body language should say it all. If she's not making fun or cringing once you just touch her of sit close by, it's a good sign to just keep doing that and then progress past it at the next visit to holding hands or arm around shoulder or a kiss. Good luck!

Yeah I know I can't just ask her directly, that's what I'm fearing of. What just I observed she's fun with me when we're together, she laughs very loud when we're hanging out alone and hits me because of my jokes. We we're never been alone in a house 'cause she doesn't want to. What I just did is coming beside her and talk as many topics as I could and we we're never been silent in a moment.

Her hitting you could mean she thinks of you as a younger brother. But still, the only way is to ask her on something that can't be anything but a date, like a movie, where you pay, and do the polite touching like I said and see if she likes it or avoids it. Talking about whether you can touch a girl is very awkward and it's not attractive because in general, women prefer confident guys who don't think it's a big deal to touch their arm or back or whatever. Don't do it alone anyplace the first time. Do it in public on a date so it's not taken the wrong way. And yes, you must pay for the date.