I don't understand what is going on...

I have two good male friends Tony and Andrew. I met both of them in work and we became good friends.

Altough, we were always together at work and in my partys, I noticed that they do not communicate with each other very pleasantly.

Once, they both threw a party on the same day and invited me but not each other. I choosed to go to Tonys' party because it was his birthday.

Andrew seemed to be a little bit aggrieved but we still kept on communicated.

Then few weekends later I threw a party and invited them both but only Tony showed up and not Andrew. He said that he has another plans, I understood.

Two weekends later I threw another party and also invited them both, Andrew said that he is trying to come, Tony came and later on he asked me: "where is your boyfriend?" so, I decided to call Andrew and ask but he didn't answer his phone and never called me back. I am confused, I don't know what that means? Have I lost his friendship for good because I didn't go to his party? And why he even didn't bother to explain? :confused:

Just to clarify things a little bit more, we all have spouses. Andrew found his spouse few months ago. After that we haven't been so close as we were before but now it's the first time when he acts like this.