Going to meet a girl in school for the first time!

HotShotChinez

Hi everyone!

I've been talking with a girl that study at the same highschool as me. We go in different classes, but somehow I managed to reach her :D

We're having vacation now and we both decided to meet up and associate! :D

Though she's a shy girl and I'm not shy, but I'm starting to get nervous...

I don't know what to do the first time I meet her.. (First time outside school)

Should we be at someone's house, hanging out in the city, have a hanker??

I don't know actually, haha.

Actually, I've fallen for her. She's so cute and kind!

Also, I do not know what to talk about or how to talk to her when we're alone... Feels awkward xD What should I say? Maybe I should just be myself?

Do you have any tips? :)

Thanks in advance! :D

Hey, I had a past relationship that started the same way. I some how got a date with her even though she was older and we never saw each other inside of school. Anyways, a date at your house might be weird for the first time unless you have intentions of hooking up (with no parents home) which you it seems you don't. And if parents are home then it might be a little weird and awkward if you have those types of parents. If this is a date-date then take her out somewhere to eat for dinner or lunch and just act liked a gentlemen and she will think youre sweet and apprectiate it. Pay for the food and as for the conversation just be yourself. If you really are meant to be together the conversation will just sky rocket and you'll just talk and talk about random things. But I'd start out the conversation just like "hey im glad we are hanging out and it sucks we dont see each other much in school" Then ask her what classes shes in then maybe shell say she takes guitar class and you do too (example) and you two will begin to find things in common. But just act cool be polite and be yourself and im sure it'll go great.