Thoughts on life...

DatingDirection

DatingDirection

I want a new life. I want new friends. I want meaningful conversations, and laughter until I cry. I want fun and excitement, beautiful tastes, and touch. I want love unimaginable, that we still lust and it's magical after 20 years. I want sunshine all year around, and blue seas just outside my window. I want fresh fruit to pick, surrounded by the greens. I want positive energy, love and light, I want children, and laughter all in my life. I want to feel happy all the time, without this pain that I feel, so often. I'm not sure where it comes from, just an emptiness inside. I'm confused about what it is I really want, besides, those things I mentioned above. I want to ask the universe to send me a direction...I want I want I want...But instead, I have...I have grey sky's, and cold weather. I have a fridge filled with a stale bag of lettus, and no tomatoes left. I have a roof over my head which im thankful for, and the only bright lights are the lamps I turn on. I have great healthy shiny hair, and some friends that kind of care. I have independence, although, in isolation. I have...I have I have...I need...? Maybe what I need is all that I have. I'm not sure.

• Like 1

I just went back and looked at a similar wish list I wrote 25 years ago, and I got everything on it, though some of it was fleeting. Just work on that one thing at a time.

SycamoreCircle

“I think there is a fatality in it --- I seldom go to the place I set out for.”

-Laurence Sterne, A Sentimental Journey

• Author
DatingDirection
I just went back and looked at a similar wish list I wrote 25 years ago, and I got everything on it, though some of it was fleeting. Just work on that one thing at a time.

It's nice to know, that there is someone out there, who also wanted those same things. I'm not crazy...thank you, one step at a time, although im 31, I do feel that I only have 5 years so accomplish my desires, before I really start to feel old, and unaccomplished.

• Author
DatingDirection
“I think there is a fatality in it --- I seldom go to the place I set out for.”

-Laurence Sterne, A Sentimental Journey

I'm not too sure, what you mean by a fatality in it? Could you please explain?

You may both have and need, neither should stop you from both taking and releasing. It would be nice to replace all at the same time to get exactly what you want, but it is perhaps more realistic like said to take one thing at a time. Typically you can add and subtract as needed till you find the perfect balance of what you so desire. It may require some exploring and obstacles to overcome. If you really do want it though you'll do it.

I know many will say from experience that "things become stale or the magic loses some or all of it's effect overtime, but I know and see that it's possible to actually keep making it grow. That doesn't mean that there won't be ups and downs but with someone right you can make everything possible. Positive energy is so important and it's rare to find those that do possess and want it. Most let negative energies and emotions take over their personality and end up being grumpy over trivial matters.

If you find it then return many years from now and share your journey, being around the same age I should be around for awhile on our pale blue planet, and I'm sure many younger generations from now should enjoy to read such a marvelous journey too.

SycamoreCircle
I'm not too sure, what you mean by a fatality in it? Could you please explain?
What do you think it means?
  • Author
DatingDirection
What do you think it means?

It either means, that this is fate, or that the context of what I wrote sounded like fate leading to disaster? which is the opposite of what I wanted to convey.