Is he falling in love??

I've been sleeping with this guy on and off for about a year now. I've never had a FWB relationship before so this was new to me. We actually knew of eachother before we hooked up, but we were never friends. Finally we met through mutual friends. Honestly we didn't get to know eachother much before we started sleeping together. We continued to sleep together for close to a year. It'll be a year in March.

Lately it kind of feels like our relationship has changed. He was very distant before. He didn't even like kissing because he said he doesn't like to show affection. The past few weeks we've been communicating a lot. Like he's been telling me where he is and sending me pics of himself (his face not nude). Yesterday morning he sent me a blank pic. The screen was just black. I didn't respond because I figured it was an accident. When I saw him I asked him about it and he said " I has just woken up and I was in bed so I sent you that" and I was confused and he said, "can I not do that?". I told him that he can if he wants to and we left it at that. He also went to my best friend to ask her where my 2nd job is. I asked him why he asked her that and he's like "just wanted to know where u work" and I said why tho and his response was just wanted to know.

Last night we slept together and He kissed me a few times on the mouth and several times on the neck and cheek. I eventually said "be careful u might be showing affection" and we both laughed. In the past he's always been really big on condoms. Like seriously if one broke he had another one handy. Last night it broke and he just continued without one. He also randomly asked me if I had slept with a guy he knows. Which I did not, but it was so long ago since I've even seen the guy he was asking about (like literally Halloween) that I was surprised he asked. I'd heard that he suspected this, but never knew it bothered him. So I was happy that he'd finally heard it from ME that nothing happened.

After we slept together last night we openly talked about his son and niece/nephew . I left really soon because I didn't want him to get the clingy feeling from me. I texted him asking him to keep whatever we do between us. because we work together and a few times drama has gotten started due to ppl being in our business. He said "ok" I responded with "GN" then texted "GN ttyl"

I'm kind of confused because I THINK im developing feelings too

Edited by LindaM
CrystalShine2011

I actually don't know how to respond to this - it sounds like a very strange situation! It sounds like he is slowly becoming possessive without showing the affection that usually comes with a relationship...I would be careful!

Let us know what happens...

Why are you HAPPY that he didn't put a condom on???? Do you want to be stuck having to deal with a guy who overall doesn't like affection for the next 18 years??? Do you want your child to grow up with that mess for a father and a mother who did FWB for a year? You need a wakeup call. You need to get yourself on birth control pills pronto and you need to always use a condom as well because you are not in a committed relationship with a guy who is trustworthy.

• Like 1