Not sure what to make of this...

Basically me and this girl were high school sweet hearts, we dated for over a yr things got complicated because our families got involved and argued and it made things awkward. Fast forward 6 yrs later. We are really good friends and we share a lot in common since we didn't break up on a bad note also she is one of my best friends sister so I cant avoid her so might as well be friends with her.

Ever since July we have been talking very frequently as opposed to the last few yrs because its been the first time since we have both been single and can actually txt each other without our bf/gf getting jealous. Then after a few weeks our chats have gotten more intimate with some flirting, and I told her if she wanted to be friends with benefits but she was shy about it and said no, then a week after that we hung out and she says that she wants to have sex with me when ever or where ever I'd want, how ever it never happened and idk if its because she is shy or if its because I have to make the move on her first.

How ever even tho nothing has happened she has sent me a number of nude pics over the last 2-3 months last one being over a week ago. Then we talk about how excited we are to party on halloween and I imply that I will make a move because she tells me that she wont deny me anything if I take charge.

So Halloween comes, and she pretty much spent the whole night with some other guy, basically talking all night holding his things, pulling his hand whenever we shifted areas and I would see him get really close to her and she would let him but when ever she caught me looking she would pull away, so I stayed away and every now and then when she saw me she would pull me in and play with my hair, and she wasn't ignoring me and she would look for me. But I felt weird mingling with her because that guy wouldn't leave her side all night. At the end of the night our group split 2 cabs she even got out of her cab to get in another cab where he was in.

So now I'm here and trying to put things into perspective, was it my fault for not making a move on her all these weeks, should I be grateful for at least getting all those nude pics even tho I wasn't going to take her serious, was she being shady about the whole thing yesturday and is she trying to keep the both of us so she can use us when she pleases?

Thank you to who ever read all of this, its been making me frustrated and I would love someone else's opinion.

She's told you straight up she wanted you to "take charge." She isn't going to make the move. The other guy has taken charge. I'm curious why you'd ask her to be FWB instead of actually just dating her. That doesn't seem right.

• Like 1
  • Author
She's told you straight up she wanted you to "take charge." She isn't going to make the move. The other guy has taken charge. I'm curious why you'd ask her to be FWB instead of actually just dating her. That doesn't seem right.

That was the first time we hung out since she told me to "take charge" and I pretty much implied that I was going to make a move the next time we hung out. I dont want to date her because after we broke up over 6 yrs ago I chased after her for literally a whole year, she basically had the G.I.G.S ended up having a kid with a dead beat who she hates now. Im over it which is why we are friends but I'd never forgive myself if I dated her after all that. However I do enjoy her company still and we have a great time hanging out and going to the movies, so if we can be FWB that would be great, if she is dating someone thats also fine I just want to know because I dont want to help someone cheat

Edited by Amaury