How should i feel about this?

Hey guys/ladies my names charlie and im completely new to the forum, especially one about dating and relationships.

Ive always had troubles showing how i feel towards someone and still am. But heres my situation right now, Ive been good friends with this girl for 5 months now always talking messaging each other almost everyday. She had problems before and couldn't get over her x when i first met her but i was there comforting her with everything i can. She tells me stories of how she has always been cheated on and everything and she isn't ready for a relationship.

but out of the blue she got into one just last month and from how it is its a long distance where she has been having troubles with the guy arguments him making feel like is all her fault and so on. She lives about 2 hours away and we don't always see each other but when we do we stay together for the whole weekend she sleeps over and we hang out with other friends and have a good time. She sleeps next to me i don't really try to cuddle her cause yeah i respect that she has a boyfriend.

Ive had my eyes on her since the day i met her and whenever i drop her off i get that depressed feeling of parting ways. She always wants me to hang out with her we always have a good time together just me and her and i don't know if her boyfriend knows we hang out like that or even sleep in the same bed. But i really like her and wish i could make her mine, I tried pushing her away cause i didn't like the fact that she had a boyfriend yeah id get jealous and we still hang out spend good time together. But she didn't want me to leave cause i was one of her closest friends she never wants to lose like we had something special. I want to tell her how i feel but i don't know how to go about with this.

i don't know what to do or if i should just wait it out painfully. Halloween her boyfriend was going to see her but he couldn't get a ride to the airport. So we made plans to hang out again and im taking her to a horror house spend the whole weekend together again watching movies seeing friends just doing whatever. But right now im really lost and dont know what i should do, if i should make a move or what? so some help would really be appreciated.

(how she feels towards her BF right now is like they just had a one night stand. cause back story is she flew to Colorado for an event and met with an old friend and yeah you know it that's what happened and they got into a relationship. She told me she wasn't ready i told her to let me steal her away from her current boyfriend but all she said was that's mean and smiled)

Edited by pernjiepoi
Atticus9292012

She has a boyfriend. You can tell her how you feel, but your window of opportunity has closed....even it hadnt it seems pretty clear she doesn't want a relationship with you or is interested in you romantically. I would just distance yourself. I am in a similar situation, but my guy friend is single. I would make yourself scarce, get out there and meet other women. If you want to tell her how you feel, be prepared for rejection.