LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

I have a crush on her

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th October 2014, 8:57 PM   #1

I have a crush on her

Hi Everyone,

I am attracted a woman at work and I don't know if she is married or not or have boyfriend. I always find a chance to peeking at her and I don't know if she knows. We never have any conversations at all becuase we are in different departments. But whenever she is in my department. She always look at me but doesn't smile at me at all. Once I catch she looking at me, we looking at each other for at least few seconds until one of us move head away. I am so embrassing now becuase my co-workers tells me I am attracted to her.

Does she interest in me as well or something else.

Thank you for your comments.
yuesko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2014, 2:17 PM   #2
Established Member

Don't date your coworkers. You are asking for trouble. Move on.