What do you think he meant by this

loveexgirl

I lost it to my bestfriend of many years & after words he text me asking if I'm okay then said "I feel weird" and I text back what do you mean he said "idk lol I just feel weird I'll get over it though"

It's hard to tell but I wonder if he was struggling with some sort of guilt over having sex with you.

N.B. For future reference discussions about sex & emotions should NEVER be done via text.

I lost it to my bestfriend of many years & after words he text me asking if I'm okay then said "I feel weird" and I text back what do you mean he said "idk lol I just feel weird I'll get over it though"

I'm a guy, and find it odd myself. Like did you text him earlier... or is this out of the blue??

It is possible he is realizing some attachment to you, and not sure if it is as easy as he thought.

If you feel the same, then I guess talking to him about what he feels, maybe he knows he did wrong by ending the relationship??? Donno... That is for you to know, as you have that knowledge.

• Author

He had text me out of the blue .

We had agreed before having intercourse that things wouldn't be awkward nor will there be any attachment after words . Which things are definitely not awkward we still talk like we did before .

Maybe it's best if ask him I guess . Thanks for your replies (: