LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

What do you think he meant by this

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th September 2014, 12:52 PM   #1

What do you think he meant by this

I lost it to my bestfriend of many years & after words he text me asking if I'm okay then said "I feel weird" and I text back what do you mean he said "idk lol I just feel weird I'll get over it though"
loveexgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2014, 1:56 PM   #2
Established Member

It's hard to tell but I wonder if he was struggling with some sort of guilt over having sex with you.

N.B. For future reference discussions about sex & emotions should NEVER be done via text.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2014, 2:05 PM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveexgirl View Post
I lost it to my bestfriend of many years & after words he text me asking if I'm okay then said "I feel weird" and I text back what do you mean he said "idk lol I just feel weird I'll get over it though"
I'm a guy, and find it odd myself. Like did you text him earlier... or is this out of the blue??

It is possible he is realizing some attachment to you, and not sure if it is as easy as he thought.

If you feel the same, then I guess talking to him about what he feels, maybe he knows he did wrong by ending the relationship??? Donno... That is for you to know, as you have that knowledge.
Old 1st October 2014, 1:00 PM   #4

He had text me out of the blue .

We had agreed before having intercourse that things wouldn't be awkward nor will there be any attachment after words . Which things are definitely not awkward we still talk like we did before .

Maybe it's best if ask him I guess . Thanks for your replies (:
loveexgirl is offline   Reply With Quote