LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Was I sleep texting last night?

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2014, 5:12 PM   #1

Was I sleep texting last night?

Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and then after I went, I checked my phone to see what time it was which was 3 A. M. and then I went back to sleep. Then I remember sending a text message 2 hours later after I fell asleep. I don't know if I was dreaming or actually texting because I remember my guy friend texting me first and then I texted him back with my words misspelled. I probably deleted the message after I sent it because I didn't see the text when I woke up. Is it possible that I sleep texted if I remember sending the text?
christina_xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2014, 5:24 PM   #2
Established Member

It's highly possible that you sleep texted. It's not as uncommon as you may think. So don't be embarrassed. Just tell your friend, "crazy, but I think I sleep texted you last night! Sorry lol"

Humans do crazy things in their sleep. It's fascinating to me. (=

I love sleep study.
Old 10th October 2014, 5:46 PM   #3
Established Member

Yeah I do things in my sleep all the time.

Once while drunk I woke up walked into the kitchen and took a dump in the middle of the floor.
Donate is offline   Reply With Quote