LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

How soon should I ask this girl out ?

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2014, 9:59 AM   #1

How soon should I ask this girl out ?

Hi,
I had a crush on a girl for some time, but had not got much chance to interact with her directly. Finally last week I met her in a party and we talked for some time. After that we have also chatted on FB couple of times.

She seems friendly enough with me, but I am not sure if she likes me or not. Should I ask her out for coffee or something already ? Or do you think I should keep talking to her for more time and gauge her interest ?

P.S. One issue is that I will be going on a 1.5 month trip after 2 months. So I don't have much time on my hands. That's a reason for my thinking that I should ask her early.
secretvegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2014, 2:28 PM   #2
Established Member

You should just ask her out. Say, Hey, I really had a good time talking to you at the party. Want to talk some more over coffee?

Good luck!