Need Some Advice With A Friend But I Want To Be More Than Friends!!

Well, heres my situation!! well, i met this incredible girl on the internet!! i mean we had been chattin online with each other 4 like more than 2 months!! as time went on she gave me her number and i gave her my number!! she sent me a picture of herself to my email address and man is she pretty! on the other hand, she didnt know what i looked like!! i mean i dont have pictures to post online!! well, anyways, the point is that we started to talk on the phone more and more at least three to four times a day!! we have never met before until this past friday!! we decided to meet each other in person!! and the weird thing is she lives so close to me!! not even two minutes away!! well, we met and she right away told me that i was very cute!! and the thing is that im a very funny guy and she luvs that since shes always laughing!!! so my question is there any steps that i need to take in order 4 her to get with me and start a relationship!! well, the thing is that she got out of relationship like a month ago, but in a way she wants to show me or tell me that she likes me!! so i mean we have alot in common and i really like her alot!! well, do u think its too soon to ask her that u have feelings towards her or what can i do? i want to hook up with her so bad!! well, write back okay

bluechocolate

It sounds like you're doing just fine.

I don't think you should be talking about your feelings for her straight away. You've just met & have much more to find out about each other. Keeps your cards close to your chest for the time being. Also, consider the fact that she has just come out of a relationship. She may not want to get so emotionally involved this soon after a break up and chances are she is not ready. If you get too hot & heavy too soon & a month down the road she wants to get back with her ex or feels that she needs some space, she'll feel guilty for hutring you & you'll feel like sh*t for spilling your guts & losing a friend.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy each others company & have a good time. Actions speak louder than words. If you want her to know how much you like her show her. Just take it easy, see each other often & try to do things that you both enjoy. Keep her laughing. She'll know soon enough that you like her without feeling obligated for 2 mens feelings. If you know what I mean.

Good luck