No friends

I realised I never have a single friend in my life. That is right. None. Even though I am not the only child, I am always alone. Every time when I joined a newly created friend circle, the friends in the circle soon gathered without me. It has perpetuated like drama series repeatedly in my life. Senior people seems to be able to communicate with me on a par level better than people of other groups. Why? I understand that I am kind of introvert but was it because I have nothing interesting to say?

TellyallthatIhave
I realised I never have a single friend in my life. That is right. None. Even though I am not the only child, I am always alone. Every time when I joined a newly created friend circle, the friends in the circle soon gathered without me. It has perpetuated like drama series repeatedly in my life. Senior people seems to be able to communicate with me on a par level better than people of other groups. Why? I understand that I am kind of introvert but was it because I have nothing interesting to say?

i know how you feel. I have none either. so now I keep me to me and f**k them all. I just have aquaintances and don't label anyone as a friend. no expectations= happier

I imagine it's just your communication style. If you're closed off, there's not a lot to talk to you about. If you want to become more interesting, you need to get out and do a bunch of different hobbies and interests. If you want people to want to talk to you, the one thing that always works is to ask them about themselves over and over again and be interested. If you don't care, then you don't care.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

hmm what can I do actually? I am currently out of job, no skills and no money. And all my friends (I have only 3) are busy with their other circles.

same here.

even when i do try something new ppl congregate without me and i never get asked.

. . .dont care. figure ill find my people somewhere along the lines.

S/O's never have problems with that. I can catch em and keep em, but yea.

Its never really the same. they dont care either.

wonder what the common denominator is between us all?

evanescentworld
I realised I never have a single friend in my life. That is right. None. ....

....all my friends (I have only 3) are busy with their other circles.

Well, that's positive... we've jumped from 'no friends at all, ever' to 'three friends' in less than a month...

Maybe you should try to join these 'other circles' or find one of your own....

I'm dying to start pottery classes... that's a good way to meet people - find things you like doing, clubs that do it, and you'll be with like-minded people....

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks sweetie. Sadly we are thousand miles apart. Else, I'll be dying to have afternoon tea with you. Preferably rose, and some buttery pastries.

evanescentworld

I don't know to whom you're referring, but currently, I am dieting.... :D