The Love of my life

The love of my life is my best friend. I've known her for 4 years. We became close about 3 years ago as just co-working friends. After she was promoted I was no longer in a supervisor role over her. We spend a lot of time together during our free time. We stay up talking into the wee hours of the morning laughing and having a good time. This Friday we went to dinner to celebrate her birthday. I gave her a luxurious massage in her bed laying next to her. This is not uncommon. We have not had sex, her reason she has told me is because she fears losing me as a friend if that happens. During the massage I couldnt help notice how wet her panties were getting. I slowly rub the fabric feeling and hearing and with determination to take this relationship beyond a platonic one I let my hand slide into her panties. When I did this she suddenly moved up and down on my finger on her downward thrusts she made sure her clit was teased. I couldn't believe how turned on she was. I moved to get in between her legs to taste her. Thats when she froze up. She said she was so sorry for teasing me. I used to think maybe she doesnt find me attractive enough, I know thats not the problem. She was so upset and mad at herself that she let this happen. We slept a few hours and spent the next day snuggled on the couch watching movies. We were in our underwear covered with a blanked. She asked me to remove my hand from her lower crotch because it was making her horny. I did as she wished then asked her to touch herself for me. She started playing with her pussy under the blanket. I commented on how wet it was sounding. She dipped her fingers into her driping pussy and showed her sticky juices. She allowed me to taste it the proceeded to masterbate herself into multiple orgasams. After she calmed down a bit she allowed a close up look at her beautiful pussy.

How can I take this relationship to the next level ? I love being teased, this is beyond that. I want her to fully trust me. She is the most beautiful woman that I have ever loved. I want this to last . I am 20 years older and she has anxiety issues and phobias.

Smarty Pants

Lul wut? Sounds like it will happen eventually. You probably could have spared us the details.