does she really like me?

Hi I'm new here but here it goes, me and this girl have been texting since October on and off, at first she really wanted to hang out but my work schedule sucked so I couldn't, I would have to drive 50miles to hang out with her which I didn't mind, we would text everyday for a while and then it would just die down, I got to the point where I wanted to tell her off, but I just can't see myself doing that, she then moved away and I can't stop thinking about her, I guess I really like her that's why I can't let her go. But she moved 100miles away which I also don't mind driving to see her but her job doesn't work with my days off, I have been telling her I will meet her down their but she works nights and doesn't get off work around 11pm. I have been asking her if she wants to hang out but I never really get an answer from her, I would get a hotel room down their just so I can hang out but I don't want to spend the money to go down their if she doesn't want to hang out cause my money situation is tight. Now my question is do I just go down by her and just let her know I'm in the area? I'm just frustrated she won't give me a straight answer.

I have also straight out told her I liked her and then I got no response, I also told her one day I was happy to have her as a "friend" and see got really mad at me. Then she replied do friends mess around cause she does want to mess around with me. So I felt really bad on what I said and then told her I Was sorry for what I have told her and she then told me not to apologize, that everything was fine. I just don't know what she wants.