Really pissed off! I don't even want to be friends with him anymore!

I will call him 'Greg'. Greg is so frustrating!! Cause he showed a lot of interest in me, saying he loves me everytime he sees me, etc. But him and this girl act like they're dating. Which is why I wouldn't go out with him, cause I do have feelings for him...but him and this girl made me push back. It pisses me off cause my one guy friend said that they have been dating for awhile, when I confront Greg about it, he always denies it and says he is 'just friends' with Ashley. He'll still flirt with me and want to go out with me, but i'll say 'sorry but you're with Ashley' and he'll say 'no i'm not'

On Facebook though they are constantly on each others Facebook, constantly defriending and friending each other back, and they flirt and act like boy friend and girlfriend on there. On his Instagram he would put her up as his "Woman Crush Wednesday" and he has some pics of her up on his Instagram.

She defriended him recently,, me and Greg are friends with Ashley and this other girl Natalie on facebook, and Natalie knows all of us. Natalie posted a quote and Greg commented and said "Ashley's quote for sure" and Natalie said "Don't start!" He said "I'm not starting anything at all" She said "You never know with you two!" He said "We don't even talk. Sucks bad. I miss her more than anything, but whatever, i'm going to sleep now."

To me that sounds like a relationship! Also it pisses me off, cause I have done so much for him and been there for him and yet he doesn't miss me? He doesn't really care to contact me anymore it seems! It pisses me off though cause he has been super distant with me in the recent months, but he would always try and date me, have sex with me, etc. And when I would say but you're with Ashley, he would always deny it. He said to my other friend too, that he doesn't want to date for awhile and he NEVER has been Ashley, and that they never dated etc. It just pisses me off, cause he even told me that he really liked Ashley and that "he was onto something good" and then I would say are you guys dating? and he would deny it. It just pisses me off cause he would still flirt with me, and act interested in me, but yet him and this girl act like they are in a relationship and he denies it to me. Do you think I should just cut him out? I would like to hear your thoughts on this stupid situation. Thank you.

Edited by Lovebite
ThatGirl213

Yes ...ofcourse you should cut him out. Can't you see red flags being waved at you? What more do you need to know to realize this guy is just out there having fun?

• Like 1

Good lord! Wake up! This dude is a player. He's lying to whoever he sleeps with so he can sleep with a variety of women. They're on and off because he's not very good at it. This guy is a loser, not a catch. He's a user/loser.

• Like 1
  • Author
Good lord! Wake up! This dude is a player. He's lying to whoever he sleeps with so he can sleep with a variety of women. They're on and off because he's not very good at it. This guy is a loser, not a catch. He's a user/loser.

I agree wholeheartedly! He's a effing loser! It's sucks cause this whole time I thought he actually liked me, but he doesn't. He just wants to mess around and that's fine and all, but....be honest! Don't be a lying sack of **** about it, just be straight up and say you have a girlfriend, or "I am just trying to get into your pants, and I really don't care about you etc". Like if he would at least say something like that, I would at least know and not be under this false impression that he really likes me, and we're friends. I am just so sick of his dishonesty. He played me like a fiddle, lol. I guess he's doing the same to Ashley. It just really hurts and it sucks bad that I was under such a false impression. But thank you for thoughts on this....I appreciate it a lot!!

lovehurtssommuch

EY! DON'T DON'T DON'T DELETE HIM ON FB, OR INSTAGRAM OR ANYWHERE. JUST FORGET HIM AND DATE OTHERS AND SHOW HIM THAT YOU DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT HIM OR ASHLEY!! NEVER NEVER NEVER TALK ABOUT ASHLEY TO HIM! YOU JUST PROVE HIM THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS!

stop calling him, texting him, like his photos on fb or whatever! And if he texts you ignoooooooooore him !! Post some photos off you and other cute guys! show him that you DON'T GIVE A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT about him or his Ashley !