Tough situation. Girl I like with Bf who also likes me cheated him with someone else

Hello all, I'm new to this site and look forward to sharing with you.

I'm 29 and in a really tough situation.

Basically me and this girl (lets call her Anne) have been close friends for 3.5 years. She has a BF but he is away often for work. So me and her spend a lot of time together. I've only met him in passing briefly a couple of times.They have been together for about 10 years. No marriage. no proposal. LDR. Which frustrates her...

I am confident I am not in the friendzone because we have a lot of chemistry and flirt constantly. We even made out once.

She went to go visit her bf in another state recently. But when she was there she texted me that she missed me and was miserable with him,. we made plans to get together as soon as she came back

She came back and head out to spend the day together then she dropped a bomb on me. we got cuddly and really affectionate which was nice. It was super romantic. But then She told me that she cheated on him and slept some other guy while she was gone. I got kinda upset (which i know may have been unwarranted) I told her that she owes to him and herself to tell him the truth and break up with him.

Basically im feeling really jealous (should I?) I always felt that if she would cheat on him with anyone it would be me. I had the opportunity to make a move on her several times but didn't because I actually like her as a potential mate and didn't want to start a relationship out on such a dishonest note...

I was hoping for her to break up with him so we could get together. But now everything is kinda of a mess. I''m really hurt about this and would love to hear your thoughts. have any of you been in a similar situation or have insight.. I'm not a chump I date other girls but this is the one that i want. Sorry for the grammar . English is not my first language

Edited by GoodFaith

She's not faithful and has no respect for her relationship.

Even if she did sleep with you while still with her BF - why would you want her as a partner. She'd eventually do the same thing to you.

Okay. Now you know she will cheat during a relationship. Now, it's true a lot of women seem to like to (and men) replace one before they dump one, but just know that if that's how you end up with her, that's also how she'll leave you when the time comes.