he wants to be budz but being clingy

FaithInTheDark

FaithInTheDark

I was hanging out with a man I liked for two months and we also slept together twice.

He couldn't perform in bed and expressed his embarrassment.

But during the time totally showed signs that he liked me.

Calling me everyday, giving me compliments.

, sleeping with me, told me how stoked he felt when I said I missed him. I know he's a good man and always took responsibility when he did things I didn't like.

I felt like I wasn't into him anymore and saw no potential.

So last time I saw him he bagged me to come see him for the thrid night in a row. And told me how important it was to him.

I figured maybe we could just keep it casual.

So I went over there and was in the mood for fun but when I decided to make a move he didn't want to kiss or touch or anything.

I felt so confused so just asked him why he didn't want to be intimate with me.

He said he wanted to just be my friend and thinks I'm awesome.

But I'm confused why would you sleep with a girl and invite her over late at night to hang out if u just want to be friends?

I accepted this so decided to distance myself because I do admit I did like him a bit.

But still after this discussion he's literally calling me over and over , texting asking to spend time every single night.

I'd like to be his friend but I don't get it.

What makes a guy turn off fm wanting to be hooking up,do u think he's embarrassed cus he can't perform sexually?

I want to be his friend but need to keep my distance

Wtf is going thru this guys head?

Maybe he has herpes.

He didn't want to tell you, so told you he just wants to be friends.

Now the herp is gone and he's calling you a bunch because he's ready to bang again.

He obviously has some kind of a sexual dysfunction, to me it would be a dealbreaker that he isn't seeking professional help to fix it. Maybe it can't be fixed but there is something.

He's impotent. He might perform some or with some people and not others. But he doesn't want to embarrass himself anymore.

• Like 1