he stares into my eyes whenever I look at him...

There is this guy... he stares into my eyes a lot, even when he is simply walking past me, and he always seems to be talking to my best friend. He even asked he a bit about me. He also hangs around me a lot, well, it really seems that way anyway. Also, his friends often stare or comment amongst themselves when I walk past. What does it all mean? Nothing or something? Please help!

completelyclueless

Well it's definatley not a bad thing. Most likely he likes the way you look and/or has an interest of somekind in you. If your interested in him then just talk to him and see where it goes.

You won't know anything unless you go and ask him. I never understand why people speculate and wonder, but never do the simplest little thing: Walk up to the person and ask!

Well, speaking in terms of body language - staring into someone's eyes is an indication of receptivity and open-ness. He may be attempting to communicate his wanting to know you, but since you guys didnt speak, you'd never know he can just be one of those people who must look you in the eye when he walks by? who knows? :laugh:

it might also mean that maybe you have boogers in your nose. Things that make you go hmmmm?

I'm just being silly - but really - be the courageous one and just strike up a convo.