I think I might like him more then just a friend and I think he does too

ShopingBarbie1984

ShopingBarbie1984
:) Hi I am new on here so I am not sure how this thing works I hope I am at the right place... Anyways I have a guy friend problem I have known him since I was 5 years old he's 24 something I am 20 years old well now we are older. But my biggest confusion is I think I might like him more then just a friend and I think he does too. How I wonder about this is because, a while ago I used to hang out with the wrong crowd. Back then I was stupid and dumb I would let friends control me. Anyhow back then he had a girlfriend too and, I used to work with him at a grocery store. Well he was away for a while then came back and, when he came back home he ended up working with me at the same store. When it was his birthday when he came back I bought him a couple of magazines and his favorite candy bar and, for my birthday when I was 17 I think his mom dad brother and him got me a nice heart necklace but he gave it to me. I remember when I was working there he would always try and get me into trouble. If I didn't bag for him because, someone else needed my help more then he did. He would get mad throw a fit and, he would just get me into trouble he would have another bagger bag for the person who needed help more then he would just so I could bag for him. He was a checker and still is a checker I work somewhere better now but I don't want to give out the information on where I work at now. Anyways just a while ago which was year 2002 I think and, my mom's friends son was going around saying we were going out? He had a girlfriend then too and he was saying we were going out? I was totally confused... I didn't know what to do so I told this girl about it who I let her control me on everything I said or did she was also the part of the wrong crowd and, well she ended up talking me into yelling at him so we both did yell at him. I told him we were not together and, that I was with someone else which was my so-called friends cousin not anymore though. Well we sat there yelling at him wondering why he was doing that, and then he finally just said I was only joking sheesh. I also remember that his parents got mad at me for getting him into trouble with the manager at the store when I was working with him because, I told the manager how he was always trying to get me into trouble and, that I just wanted to do my job also have him leave me alone. Anyways there not mad at me anymore I was young back then and, I see them every once in a while. What should I do any advice? Should I tell him I like him more as a friend and, that I was being stupid back then? Or should I not even say anything look for someone else because, what if I do bring it up then it will be weird being around him... I am so lost here I don't know what to do and, when I go into the store to see him his face turns red as soon as he sees me and, even his parents said his girlfriend isn't his type they said that to me even my mom said it... Any Advice??? :(
  • Author
ShopingBarbie1984

I guess him and his girlfriend aren't serious because, if they were she would have a promise ring on her or announce that they want to be married or something right? They have been together for a long while and, he brought her with him to his brother's wedding I just went with by myself and my parents. His brother got married like a couple of years ago anyways, I don't know if they are still together or not. From what I hear all the time it's an on and off kind of dating thing so I do however know he is working Friday I could ask him if he and his girlfriend are still going out. Then give him my cell number he has our house but, not my cell number I get wrapped up in myself forgetting that there are other people around me besides certain people. Anyways I am not that person anymore and, I want to tell him how I feel though I am afraid however he will turn me down if he does it will be so weird being around him. But it wouldn't be weird unless I had a boyfriend or someone I am dating with me. Still got anymore advice?

• Author
ShopingBarbie1984

Sorry if I confused you I meant that the guy I like is an on and off dating thing all the time with his girlfriend his brother the one that got married and his wife are still together. I just re-read my message didn't mean to confuse anyone sorry... :( Anyways I saw him just last night he was actually working the time I went into the store and, well I chickened out about asking him and talking to him too see if he was with his girlfriend or not. He said hi to me I said hi back in a shy way though cause I am shy he knows I am shy and, well I ended up shaking and also ended up droping my cell phone now it doesn't work at all... I have to get my cell phone fixed for real now. But I was in a different check stand because, he had so many people there and I didn't want to make it so obvious on why I was in there. Still got anymore advice?

• Author
ShopingBarbie1984

Hi just wanted to give an update to everyone on my last post "Guy Friend Problem Need Help Please" Well I just decided not to tell him or do anything with him. I just got a gut feeling in my stomach that it won't work out so I am just going to give up and let it go. But thanks for trying to help me yall and, I will try to help everyone else as much as I can too... Thank you Much ShopingBarbie1984 : 0 )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
ShopingBarbie1984

Hi Me again I have an update and a few things I also forgot too mention if you guy's can still help me? Anyways I know I said I wasn't going to do anything about me and the guy because, I felt that it won't work out but I think I changed my mind I don't know... Anyhow I went to the store last night well not last night the night before to drop off some rented videos and, he was on his break but he was on his cell phone so I didn't want to disturb him "otay I am chicken I will admit it but, he really was on his cell phone". I can't talk to him anymore like I used to because, I am liking him that certain way like I have mentioned. Anyways I also forgot to mention that he is always checking me out when he thinks I am not looking at him and, he has done this before when I look away then look at him again he looks away does this happen to mean something? Even though he is still dating that one girl but, the girl he is dating is an on and off thing all the time? Also there is a dry cleaning place inside the store and, my friend used to work there this was as of last year I think? When we were talking all the time when I went in there. Anyways I told my friend about the guy I told her I have known him since I was little and stuff and how he was to me. But I didn't tell her that I liked him that way because, back then I didn't cause we were always arguing and stuff back then. Now we don't anymore but, after I left then came back the next day with my mom my friend told me that the guy went up to her after I left and asked her what we were talking about? She told me she didn't tell him anything and, that it wasn't his business does this also mean something about the guy I mean? I don't get this whole guy thing stuff so if anyone or the "guy's" could help me or give me advice still that would help me a lot please help I still don't know what to do even though I said I was going to give up I just remembered a few things that's why I changed my mind I guess and think... This was a long time ago I don't know if he still acts the same way but, me looking at him and him looking away is still the thing going on.