Crush on friend..

So over the last few weeks my friendship groups have changed quite a bit and a girl I hardly spoke to started hanging out with us.

I talk with her quite a lot at college. We spent an entire lunch break just chatting really easily. I didn't speak to her at all until a weeks back.

I know I make her laugh, and she has said in passing when we are texting each other she doesn't notice the time passing.

I'm pretty sure I've caught her looking at me in and eyeing me up way (there's a story behind that but it's not relevant now.)

I really like her but I don't want to sleep with her really badly I just kind of want her.

Biggest problem is she has a boyfriend that she has been with for a couple of years. But she has said to us (me and her friends) that she doesn't feel the same way about him any more but feels it is too late into the relationship to break up with him.

Another problem is in September we go our separate ways for Uni so won't see each other much if at all after that.

My guess is I should just leave it, but if anyone has any other thoughts, do let me know :)

imtooconfused
but feels it is too late into the relationship to break up with him.

What can that possibly mean? That is some twisted thinking. It might mean she is looking for something on the side, but will never break up with her BF. That can only mean trouble if you are really into her.

• Author

I can't see her looking for that. I'm guessing she thinks that way because its her first proper relationship and it's secure in a relationship.

We've chatted all day today, from 2pm until late tonight.