Help a Girl Make a Move!

birdstealingbread

birdstealingbread

I heard from a couple different friends recently that they think a guy friend of ours has had a thing for me for the past several months, which would make the feeling mutual. I have sensed several times that he liked me but of course can't be 100% sure.

I haven't seen him since school ended but we keep in touch and will spend time together when he comes back later this month. I am hoping to be brave and broach the subject before school starts.

So...this is where you wonderful people come in: What would be the best way to show him I'm interested? Guys: Have you had an especially memorable/sweet/romantic come-on from a girl that really stands out as the "best ever"? Girls: What worked for you?

On a similar note, if I turn out to be wrong :sick:...how best to recover my shredded dignity (and the friendship)?

You know,

A lot of people these days don't choose to follow what their hearts tell them they should do. Don't be one of those. Act on what you feel.

If you are interested in him, just be honest. Go up to him, and let him know that you enjoy his company and friendship so much, that you would like, if he's interested, to ask him out on a real date. Tell him if he would prefer just staying friends, that's cool too, but you had to let him know how you feel in either case.

Don't worry about whether he accepts or not.

Think of it this way: If you believe you both could make a great couple, and you know that being closer to him in that way could enrich both your lives significantly, what's to lose?

Regret not those things done, but those things left undone.

Even if he says no, you'll know you gave it an honest try, and came away the richer for having taken that chance on something that you felt could be great for you both.

Curt

kellydontwanttasleep

if i like a guy i get them test and rock there world and make sure you give lots of head, guy's fall for that every time.

Originally posted by kellydontwanttasleep

if i like a guy i get them test and rock there world and make sure you give lots of head, guy's fall for that every time.

:rolleyes: