First 'lesbian' love?

Hello ,

I have posted something before informing about my Online relationship.

Now that im trying to move on , im just trying to fall in love with someone close to me. But maybe someone to close to me.

I go to a school which is pretty far away from me. Its a 2 hours busdrive just to get there. I went to this school because of something i wanted to go study that was only avaible there. Anyway ..

I became friends with this girl and a guy. Were such good friends now , but here it comes .. I am a bisexual who has been single for almost my whole life ( i never dated someone i could be with). I have fallen in love with guys and iv been attracted to girls. But this time i have been feeling inbetween liking and loving a girl , my friend! I have no idea or she is into girls and i cant possible ask her. I have only told my online friend about her and im scared if i tell her , that i will lose her and i do not want to take that risk. i never have been able to make good friends like her. But im not sure or this is love , i have felt like butterflies for her at some point. How do i deal with this? How can i find out she is into girl or she likes me like i like her? Do you have a similar story to this? I dont think i would be able to move on from this , im already trying to get over someone else and thats hard enough.

This has happened to be when I was younger..

Google, "how do i know if she's gay"

Ok, now after you do that, do you think she is? Or would make an exception to you? Is she pretty open minded etc?

I recently told a girl I like ALOT that I liked her, but then I got scared of losing the friendship and backtracked, saying that I was "over the ridiculous crush"

Now its just like... what do I say..

But we're still friends..

I think I messed up though.. So my advice is tread very softly.. ;)