Is he treating me as a friend or more?feeling miserable now.

Ok.. i need advice from everyone here. I am feeling so sad lately. My problem is i

started to know a guy friend last year through our common friends. At first, he is

very friendly and we flirt alot. So i think nothing much of it. After that, he sends me

a lot flirting smses. But i seldom reply those as i think it was nothing. Then it start

getting frequent that he look for me at my house. We stay quite near to each

other. He will find excuse to look for me and seek my help. And he flirt a lot then

and of course i response to his flirt too. So he asked me out for dinner as friend

quite frequently. Now what i can think of is that he is interested in me so i just play

along and enjoy his company too.

Then on valentine day, he dated me and he gave me flowers but never said

anything meaningful. Does that signify anything if he just gave me flower and said

nothing? So we went out for dinner, have fun and movies as friends afterward. He

did said and imply some of the times that he will not commit and do not trust

everlasting love as he have brother and sister that are divorced. He also

claimed to have lots of casual girl friends and he always went out with them also.

But he did initiate sexual encounter on couple of time in a joking way which i am

not sure if he is meant it or otherwise.

Then there is a time when he wanted to enter my house just to hang around and i

rejected it because i don't usually invite my friend home. He have asked me few

time and i didn;t allowed it. I can see that he is dissapointed and probably angry,

which i am not too sure about. Since then, he have been contacting me less. But

when we did meet, he is caring and nice to me.

My question now is he interested in me or just treat me as friend? In the beginning,

he show a lot of attention to me. Try to help fix my car and buy stuffs (not special

gift, just when we shop around he will pay for it)and say flirty stuff in a joking way.

But never say anything serious. Now, he is contacting me less. He claimed he is

busy with his work schedule but i doubt it. He took a week off and never try to

contact me. And i was wondering what is going on. I was feeling miserable

thinking of him now. What do you guys think i should do? Sorry if my story doesn;t

make sense or provide enough detail to analyse but i'll appreciate for your replies.

Do you like him? Do you want to be with him?

If you do tell him. He's probably getting tired of waiting for you to realize he likes you and for you to say something.

If you like him and want something with him tell him and see what he has to say.

It can't hurt.

meanttolive4ever

ive got a problem as well and its kinda like yours. This guy started working with me..(he got fired a couple weeks ago)anyways...we started hanging out and getting to know eachother. We end up making out all the times im over there. Which i dont mind but its not what i really want. He holds me like he's my boyfriend and kisses me all the time and is just like a great guy , i dont really know how to explain it...but its like he is my boyfriend even though we arent going out. its really weird because ive never had that happen before. So im kind of trying to figure out if he's sending out hints.

He told me the other night that he doesnt want to start "going out" which i have no clue what he's talking about. and he said that he doesnt want to "hurt anyone" maybe eh's not ready? or maybe he's just leading me on or something? im just kind of confused in all of this