Not sure about this

Hey guys, so I have this friend of mine who I find very attractive. However, she's married. But her husband is away a lot. She tells me that he cheats and she wants to cheat too. And I'm somewhat conflicted because Idk if she wants to cheat with me, or if I was just told that for no particular reason. She'll joke about me having sex with her, but when I respond with something flirty, she'll kind of just laugh it off. (Probably because I'm hardly ever serious, so she can't tell when I'm kidding. These comments have been over IM.) But in person, she never really gives me that opportunity to say anything like that. And it's kinda hard to read her because she likes hanging out with me. She always asks when the next time to hang out will be. And she doesn't seem to mind when it's just us. Even though the first 2 times we hung out, her sister came along, and the second time, her friend came along. But the last few times, it was just us. We've even talked about past sexual experiences with others. So, what I'm asking here is, should I go for it, or should I not? Idk if she wants me the same way as I want her. What do you guys think?

I would recommend that you stay away. She is married. She needs to work through her issues before she can start a relationship. Be a moral, caring person. Let her vent, but don't let her suck you into deception. You won't feel good about yourself.

• Like 2

Agreed with gmsunshine, don't get pulled into a situation you will later regret. Things need to be sorted out on her end before anything else starts. You could potentially have a spiraling disaster if you decided to let her cheat with you, so avoid that.