good insight

Well, I had a relationship of one year and a half with my boyfriend. Then, we got engaged, six months later we got married. We've been married for nine months.

Throughout our relationship we've loved each other, having fun, trusted each other, communicated greatly.

We in general are people who exercise, study, work, love our family, friends...

My hubby is leaving to vegas in one week.

Two days ago he opened up to me and said that if the opportunity presented himself with his friends, he might smoke weed.

I thought he didn't do those kinds of things. I don't do those kinds of things. Just because I don't like them. I was angry at him for not telling me before. He said he does it once a year, or maybe twice in three years..

I trust him, still didn't like the news. I hated the news because, he never does it. It is only with his friends when he goes on a trip, maybe they will do it maybe they won't.

He got angry at me at my reaction, because I told him I would've liked of him to say that at the beginning of our relationship. Not now..

Maybe that way, I wouldn't even have gone out with him. Maybe, or maybe I would have agreed and just been able to know since the beginning what I was getting into.

We already talked about it.

Supposedly we are already fine. I just really feel crappy about him telling me that. I guess I was a Little disappointed because I thought he tried it when he was younger and that, that stage was completely over.

I know there's worse things than mariguana, but still I thought he was not so influenced by his stupid friends. I told him his friends were awesome, but they influenced themselves in a bad way. Which obviously I didn't like.

Call me a party pooper, tight, whatever. Not because society does stupid things it means my prescious loved one has to do them too. I respect people who do it, I tolerate, I accept it. I just didn't want him to be part of the people who are so willing to try it if the opportunity presents itself. I thought he had stronger convictions. I guess I shouldn't take it that bad, if he would have told me since the beginning maybe, I wouldn't have been so angry now.

It's a bit amusing to read your reaction in the current movement legalizing it.

Sounds as if you've not considered that people go through changes of desire within every marriage. Sounds as if your anger is now an issue.

youaremysunshine

What is your personal conviction against marijuana based on? That it's illegal? Because the fact that alcohol is legal hasn't stopped it from destroying many lives. Your husband is still the same man you love