Fell In Love And Think I Lost Her. I Fell Fast And Hard

confused-gentleman

confused-gentleman

So she and I have been friends for 3 months, we started talking via FB about 6 weeks ago, we talked at work, on breaks, she would fb me or email me when she got home just to say hay a great night etc.

Weekends we spent on fb together since we both have other jobs from home.

About a month ago I told her how I felt in a pretty brash way, I spoke to soon and she didn't talk to me for two weeks, which is completely understandable as she was figuring out her feelings and how she wanted to move forward. I get that.

However, about two weeks ago she sent me a message because she needed help, specific help that I am trained in, I told her it wouldn't be a problem and we started to get things done, we went for dinner and worked on the issue she needed help with and ran out of time to complete the task.

She still went out of her way to thank me for the help and fun, it was nice.

The next day we couldn't get the project finished and I ended up not being able to help her finish the task, which she got done on her own, not surprising as she is very resourceful and a quick learner, I never doubted she would get it done.

The issue is she was and is upset that other things came into play and hasn't talked to me online or off since I wasn't able to help her.

I care for her more than she knows but this project and me not being there fully really pushed her away, its on me I am fully aware.

I miss the daily texts, chit chat and flirtiness, hell she isn't even my gf and I can't stop thinking about her.

So, any ideas? I miss her terribly and she isn't even my gf.....

damn man. been there and am currently going through it.

best advice i got was this.

don't trip. in the end, if she's not your wife or not going to be your wife, it doesn't even matter. figure out the lessons life taught you through this friendship, and next time you'll be a little wiser and more prepared for success.

failure btw does NOT equal failure. every lesson in life is a chance for us to learn. we just need to have the eyes and mind and heart open wide enough to see what's there.

You moved too slow. Two months of fake friendship from your side, when you actually wanted more.

HUGE mistake, you were asking to be friend-zoned.

Well, there is your lesson.

confused-gentleman wrote:

About a month ago I told her how I felt in a pretty brash way, I spoke to soon and she didn't talk to me for two weeks, which is completely understandable as she was figuring out her feelings and how she wanted to move forward. I get that.

This is all wrong already, if she were into you, she would know and respond immediately. There is no such thing as figuring out her feelings for a month. Not sure = NO.