Another Story of Friends With Benefits(complicated)

101Bianca

So I meet this guy named "Chris" a while back in December when I went bowling. He was super sweet and we flirted during the whole game. We clicked instantly and we admitted to each other that we were comfortable with each other. I had to leave unexpectedly and didn't get his number but we go to the same university so I'd thought I'd see him around. I did. In January we saw each other at the same club's meeting and we talked for a bit. It turns out he was a good friend of my brothers and my brother really respects Chris. We talked for a bit and then we went our separate ways again. It wasn't tell February 15 when he added me on Facebook and asked if I wanted to go to the Valentine's Day dance. I said yes and we danced til it closed at 11 p.m. He put me on his bike and drove me back to my dorm, we hugged and then he left. Then a few minutes later, he texts me if he could come over because his roommates were having a kickback and since he did not drink or smoke he wanted to avoid it. I said of course and he came over. However, we ended up dry humping each other (clothes off) and I told him I was a virgin. Well ever since then, he has come over or me to his place and wed do it. Now it's almost been four months and two weeks ago, he took my virginity away. I really do like him and all he says is "I care about you too. Your pretty(lots of compliments) but I'm insecure. I'm not sure yet if I will get tired of you or something." Then he also explains that he is curious of other girls and can't help but flirt with other girls. I'm not really sure what to make of this. However, things have been more complicated because on Friday he asked me to meet his father. And I did meet him by accident. It wasn't my plan since I am nothing to Chris and it would be awkward telling a father that she's a friend with benefits. I know its been four months but I'm tired of being the friend with benefits. I want more. And I'm scared I'm going to lose him if I do tell him I want to be his gf...

Also,on a seperate note, how do i tell my religious mother that I am sexually active and want to take birth control pills?

Edited by 101Bianca
forest_shen
So I meet this guy named "Chris" a while back in December when I went bowling. He was super sweet and we flirted during the whole game. We clicked instantly and we admitted to each other that we were comfortable with each other. I had to leave unexpectedly and didn't get his number but we go to the same university so I'd thought I'd see him around. I did. In January we saw each other at the same club's meeting and we talked for a bit. It turns out he was a good friend of my brothers and my brother really respects Chris. We talked for a bit and then we went our separate ways again. It wasn't tell February 15 when he added me on Facebook and asked if I wanted to go to the Valentine's Day dance. I said yes and we danced til it closed at 11 p.m. He put me on his bike and drove me back to my dorm, we hugged and then he left. Then a few minutes later, he texts me if he could come over because his roommates were having a kickback and since he did not drink or smoke he wanted to avoid it. I said of course and he came over. However, we ended up dry humping each other (clothes off) and I told him I was a virgin. Well ever since then, he has come over or me to his place and wed do it. Now it's almost been four months and two weeks ago, he took my virginity away. I really do like him and all he says is "I care about you too. Your pretty(lots of compliments) but I'm insecure. I'm not sure yet if I will get tired of you or something." Then he also explains that he is curious of other girls and can't help but flirt with other girls. I'm not really sure what to make of this. However, things have been more complicated because on Friday he asked me to meet his father. And I did meet him by accident. It wasn't my plan since I am nothing to Chris and it would be awkward telling a father that she's a friend with benefits. I know its been four months but I'm tired of being the friend with benefits. I want more. And I'm scared I'm going to lose him if I do tell him I want to be his gf...

Also,on a seperate note, how do i tell my religious mother that I am sexually active and want to take birth control pills?

Only selfish person thinks about friends with benefits or say the one not interested in the other. I used to be in that situation twice. Once I insisted on fwb for 7 years, second time he insisted 1 year. If he really likes you he will not propose fwb at all. Just let it go~ You deserve much better one~

sandyBarbara

it so complecated but i believe there have a solution on your problem..

make it smooth, talk slowly to him and ask his responsibility what his done with you..