Friends turned to more and now she wants friends & returning her things

therabbit14

Friends for over a year we had sex 2 weeks ago and we started to date. She out of no where went cold on me over the weekend and thought I didn't know that she was hanging out with another guy the last week. Last night we where hanging at her friends house with bunch of her friends and she was trying to get rid of me as we all went out to a bar. She goes I don't want to do this tonight with you? I left and I got a text message later saying she doesn't want to ruin a friendship and want's to go back to being friends. I said No thanks I'm all set you know what I was looking for and you took advantage of me and played me. She called me crazy and caught up but she has been texting every hour for me to come by her work tonight and bring her sunglasses that she got as a birthday gift last month. I told her I'll bring them when I have time. Now I just want to return them tonight since she's working and I want to be over with it. I don't know if she's going to want to corner me to talk or anything but after last night I am so disappointed and sad I am just tired of her playing me around. Should I go tonight or keep holding them on till I go into her work again on Saturday for work? I just don't want to see her keep texting everyday for them and me getting depressed. Should I go in with a nice big smile on my face? That would be hard to pull off. I'm sad:(