Friendzone progress

So there is a girl. I wrote in a old topic about her, we are friends for a longe time, she liked me like in the sense that she wanted to be in a realationship with me when she first saw me and also when we became best friends.

Now she is single and she doesn't like me in that way. I tallked with her about that and she said that maybe i can have a chance on her in some time near.

She doesn't want to tallk about that, i know because i would be to needy, i don't want that. So now i started flirting more with her, being more touchy and sometimes ignoring her on facebook when she sends me messages. I am not needy, i start tallking with other girls and so on... There is a problem, whe got up to the idea that she let's me kiss her for a second on the mouth becuase of favor, not an important story but we don't have time because she has a father that always wathecs her and we have time to kiss after our class of Aikido. Yes we go to Aikido and we will have tome to spend togheter in about a month and a half. So what do you guys think, am i doing it rigt? What should i do next? I am waiting for some time when we can be alone and kiss her but make the kiss longer and start making out with her.

So there is a girl. I wrote in a old topic about her, we are friends for a longe time, she liked me like in the sense that she wanted to be in a realationship with me when she first saw me and also when we became best friends.

Now she is single and she doesn't like me in that way. I tallked with her about that and she said that maybe i can have a chance on her in some time near.

She doesn't want to tallk about that, i know because i would be to needy, i don't want that. So now i started flirting more with her, being more touchy and sometimes ignoring her on facebook when she sends me messages. I am not needy, i start tallking with other girls and so on... There is a problem, whe got up to the idea that she let's me kiss her for a second on the mouth becuase of favor, not an important story but we don't have time because she has a father that always wathecs her and we have time to kiss after our class of Aikido. Yes we go to Aikido and we will have tome to spend togheter in about a month and a half. So what do you guys think, am i doing it rigt? What should i do next? I am waiting for some time when we can be alone and kiss her but make the kiss longer and start making out with her.

what is Aikido? to me it seems like you are pushing her to do these things and that she is truly not interested in you as anything more than a friend. You're dug in deep in the trenches of friendzone. I would say if you want her to start noticing you, distance yourself from her a bit, start being more confident etc...or move on. Those are your only options. If you start being more touchy, clingy, needy etc... she will run for the hills!

• Author
what is Aikido? to me it seems like you are pushing her to do these things and that she is truly not interested in you as anything more than a friend. You're dug in deep in the trenches of friendzone. I would say if you want her to start noticing you, distance yourself from her a bit, start being more confident etc...or move on. Those are your only options. If you start being more touchy, clingy, needy etc... she will run for the hills!

Aikido is a fighting sport, but she likes to be touchy, she likes to hug me or sorry for saying it, slap me on the ass, she likes lots of things she a day before wanted us to make out, really make out and i think that i am distanced enough, i have chances but need to be more attractive to her

sweetheart5381
Aikido is a fighting sport, but she likes to be touchy, she likes to hug me or sorry for saying it, slap me on the ass, she likes lots of things she a day before wanted us to make out, really make out and i think that i am distanced enough, i have chances but need to be more attractive to her

If you want to be more attractive then stay away. Don't pursue. She likely has a number of other suitors but wants a lil more than a compliment and a ___. Be her friend, talk to her. Don't be needy, don't be jealous, just be yourself. Smart women love men that can just be themselves.

• Like 1
todreaminblue

I agree with sweetheart but i also feel if you like someone not being attentive doesnt do you any favors, it actually shows in my opinion, a distinct lack of interest...there is a difference from showing interest and being needy......deb

• Like 2