drunk text to a guy???!

FaithInTheDark

FaithInTheDark

So this Guy ive been buddies with and i hooked up a few times within the past month and half.and went out for dinner and Hung out.. I like him but He expressed Hes still not over his ex and confussed about what He wants and basically said He wants to be friends...i accepted this but fm time to time would text him and stuff...deep down i still wish somethin would have became more...whatever..

So Hes back in town fm work last night and screatly i wanted to see him...ugh....so i got really drunk and text him at 3am to hang out and how i didnt want to be alone and how i was sad....He said u can come over, but Im Almost asleep ...i came to and said no Ill be fine, Its ok...(how embarressing)...this morning i read the texts and told him i was Sorry, got too drunk and dont remember sendin the msg...He said ya i thought so...

I explained i became depressed cus my mom is sick again and that has been bothering me.which is true.

I feel so stupid and feel like i came off desperate n clingy which is the last thing i want him to think.

How should i fix this move i pulled which i regret...???

Fall off his radar for a while, and if ever you feel like getting drunk again, leave your 'phone where you can't use it.

Or better still, quit drinking too much.

Drunken guys are embarrassing.

Drunken women are embarrassing - and ugly.

sweetheart5381
So this Guy ive been buddies with and i hooked up a few times within the past month and half.and went out for dinner and Hung out.. I like him but He expressed Hes still not over his ex and confussed about what He wants and basically said He wants to be friends...i accepted this but fm time to time would text him and stuff...deep down i still wish somethin would have became more...whatever..

So Hes back in town fm work last night and screatly i wanted to see him...ugh....so i got really drunk and text him at 3am to hang out and how i didnt want to be alone and how i was sad....He said u can come over, but Im Almost asleep ...i came to and said no Ill be fine, Its ok...(how embarressing)...this morning i read the texts and told him i was Sorry, got too drunk and dont remember sendin the msg...He said ya i thought so...

I explained i became depressed cus my mom is sick again and that has been bothering me.which is true.

I feel so stupid and feel like i came off desperate n clingy which is the last thing i want him to think.

How should i fix this move i pulled which i regret...???

Truth is, if he replied to the 3am text, then he still respects you. Tara's right, just fall off the radar for a bit, shut off the "drunk text" and wait for him to come to you. They usually do :)

• Like 1