why is he not into me anymore?

there was this guy i met the first week of college.. we are both transfer students and both started at the new school this semester.. we met through a mutual friend.. we went to a party that night.. he started dancing with me, but did not try to kiss me.. we hung out again alone because he invited me over to watch a movie. while we watched the movie he had his arms around me, but still did not try to kiss me. that night i finally confronted him about that in person. i told him.. "i know u didnt invite me over to watch a movie.. why haven't u put any moves on me?".. and he said that its because he is nervous.. but then he finally got the courage to kiss me so he did.. we kissed for about 5 minutes and then he wanted to go further.. i said no, because i don't do that the first night.. a few days after that night.. he invited me over to chill during the day.. it was bright outside, so it also was in his room.. he made a move but i still wouldn't go further than a kiss because it was during the day and it just felt weird. now when we see each other, all he says is "hi". we are not even friends anymore, without even getting into a fight. i know he is rushing a frat, so he is probably busy but still.. also, he is shorter than me. maybe he thinks that i think i am too good for him because i am 2 inches taller than him?

i have never said anything about his height to anyone or to him.

he has also invited me to one of his frat parties but i did not go.. also he invited me to another frat party (a frat that he isn't in).. but this is still while we were talking.

i think it is rude of him to just ditch me because i have class and i do not like to rush hook ups.

sweetheart5381
there was this guy i met the first week of college.. we are both transfer students and both started at the new school this semester.. we met through a mutual friend.. we went to a party that night.. he started dancing with me, but did not try to kiss me.. we hung out again alone because he invited me over to watch a movie. while we watched the movie he had his arms around me, but still did not try to kiss me. that night i finally confronted him about that in person. i told him.. "i know u didnt invite me over to watch a movie.. why haven't u put any moves on me?".. and he said that its because he is nervous.. but then he finally got the courage to kiss me so he did.. we kissed for about 5 minutes and then he wanted to go further.. i said no, because i don't do that the first night.. a few days after that night.. he invited me over to chill during the day.. it was bright outside, so it also was in his room.. he made a move but i still wouldn't go further than a kiss because it was during the day and it just felt weird. now when we see each other, all he says is "hi". we are not even friends anymore, without even getting into a fight. i know he is rushing a frat, so he is probably busy but still.. also, he is shorter than me. maybe he thinks that i think i am too good for him because i am 2 inches taller than him?

i have never said anything about his height to anyone or to him.

he has also invited me to one of his frat parties but i did not go.. also he invited me to another frat party (a frat that he isn't in).. but this is still while we were talking.

i think it is rude of him to just ditch me because i have class and i do not like to rush hook ups.

He may be used to girls that move faster than you so he might be confused about your "hesitation". He may think you are simply not into him.

Talk to him, feel him out about his intentions. Keep it friendly and forward-moving.