Is this a way of him hiding his true emotions?

Me and my hangout have been hanging out for a few months now. I finally let my guard down and slept with him once. After week of flirting and texting each other he decided we need the chat.

He asked me what I wanted and how felt I asked how he felt and he said confused. He said if I was happy to carry on hanging out with him now and then he was fine with it. But that he didn't want to hurt me as he cares for me deeply. I told him to be straight with me and he said that he doesn't want a relationship as his not ready for one. Why do men behave in this manner? Is he hiding is feelings? I feel like his used me and got what he wanted.

Some guys will say/do anything to get what they want. This includes being whatever you want them to be in order to get in your pants. Essentially he did use you. He buttered you up, had sex with you, and now he's playing the "I'm so confused!" card, but "Oh if you still want to hang out and do what we're doing, I'm OK with it." :rolleyes:

Come on. Lol.

No more giving up free sex. He's either in a relationship with you, or you're platonic friends. And that means no more hanging out one on one and snuggling and making out and getting booty.

He's not hiding any emotion. If he was into you on a deeper level, he'd make you his girlfriend.

Edited by KatZee
  • Author

I've said no to FWB. As to getting what he wanted well he did and then he changed towards me. He became more deeper and caring. He was the who questioned what was happening between us I never questioned. If your getting it on a plate then why question it? I've only slept with him once and once only.

I've said no to FWB. As to getting what he wanted well he did and then he changed towards me. He became more deeper and caring. He was the who questioned what was happening between us I never questioned. If your getting it on a plate then why question it? I've only slept with him once and once only.

He probably wanted to know where you were at. Questioning what's happening can be good or bad. It could be good where he'd say, "OK lets become a monogamous couple." Or it could go the other way where he says, "OK we've had sex, I hope you're not getting the wrong impression from what we're doing. I need to know where you're at to see if we can continue coasting or if I need to back off so you don't get attached."

• Author

He didn't really give me a chance to answer him as I asked him what he wanted. This was the second time he said this to me. The first time he asked me I told him I care for him and I'm attracted to him. I told him I was looking for a relationship and what comes with it. At that time we had slept together. He abruptly asked me well what am I then? I told him I didn't know. He said he was confused. He still said he was confused but this time he said he didn't want a relationship.