my ex contacts me like I'm a friend

My ex contacts me like I'm her friend but I made it clear to her that I wasn't interested in being friends when I broke up with her, I stopped talking to her and now she's messaged me about her problems and I met up with her a few Days ago to talk and she told me about her problems, I listened but she wasn't being her usual self, I don't message her but she msgs me asking if I'm ok, I feel bad for not messaging her throughout the day but I don't do it because I don't want to send mixed signals, if she wants me she could, she calls me babe in all her msgs but I don't know what is happening.

Your ex only contacts you for one reason, and one reason only:

because she knows she can count on you to respond.

The thing you absolutely have to stop doing, 100%, is to keep responding.

If you go NO CONTACT - Mean it.

Stay No Contact.

Don't break it, for any reason whatsoever, ever, ever.

The more you reply, the more she will keep picking at your scabs and making them bleed.

So, simple answer to your problem:

Stop replying, responding or reacting.

Sorted.

You don't message her because you don't want to send mixed signals, but you meet up with her to talk? That just doesn't make sense.

She obviously sees you as a friend-nothing more so I suggest taking Tara's advice. Continuing to respond AT ALL is sending the message that you are content with being "just friends" and will cause you to be disappointed again and again.

You're the one that dumped her? She's acting out in typical dumpee fashion. She's chasing you. Trying to be in your life still. Trying to get you to see what you're missing. Leave her alone. Do not respond to her. This is the only way she will move on. AND STOP MEETING UP WITH HER TO LISTEN TO HER PROBLEMS. Every time you respond, or meet, you're giving her hope of being together.

If SHE dumped YOU then she's doing the typical breadcrumb thing where she wants you on her leash in case she wants to come back.

Or the other all too possibility is that she wants to be friends. That's something people don't like to talk about for some reason.

But, for you, you are not interested in friendship, so DON'T CONTACT HER.