Guy friends who put more than one kiss on a text does it mean anything

Ok so I met this guy online last year and we speak alot in email and Twitter and have sent gifts to each other, the start of the year we gave each others numbers and spoke alot more, hes started to say stuff in text that he doesnt say on Twitter to me like leaving kisses and saying stuff "if only we lived closer" now i'm starting to think he wants more than friends or if its in my head, till tonight I was joking around and said you should be here to watch the movie with me this weekend he replied back " I wish I was I love that movie" and he put put (xx) on text he hasnt done that before hes put one on some texts, I do like him and havent said anything to him incase its in my head and dont want to wreck a good friendship and seeing things that arnt there and the distance doesnt help were like 8 hours away :(:love: any advice would be good.

Ok so I met this guy online last year and we speak alot in email and Twitter and have sent gifts to each other, the start of the year we gave each others numbers and spoke alot more, hes started to say stuff in text that he doesnt say on Twitter to me like leaving kisses and saying stuff "if only we lived closer" now i'm starting to think he wants more than friends or if its in my head, till tonight I was joking around and said you should be here to watch the movie with me this weekend he replied back " I wish I was I love that movie" and he put put (xx) on text he hasnt done that before hes put one on some texts, I do like him and havent said anything to him incase its in my head and dont want to wreck a good friendship and seeing things that arnt there and the distance doesnt help were like 8 hours away :(:love: any advice would be good.

Well, this is hopeful.... it sounds a lot like he would like there to be more between you than just friendship....

It wouldn't hurt to put out some tentative feelers, about how he sees this thing between you two, progressing.... ;)