am i in a internet relationship?

I've known a guy since i was 16, i'm now 23. We hadn't seen each other for 6 years and he suddenly started chatting to me online. I am aware that he started talking to me after he broke up with his long term gf, which was fine as i'd just split up with my long term bf.

Long story short, we've been talking for 5 months, we've met up twice and had a real good time together, kissed, cuddled etc. no sex.

We talk every day and flirt, send pics and be cheeky, but he seems to want to meet up one minute, then when the time comes he's busy or tired. I'm not a pushy person and if he doesn't want to then that's fair enough, i mean, it's not like we're actually in a relationship, right? But i feel like we are in some sort of messed up internet based relationship so i don't know whether i should ask him straight out what's going on with us? But i don't want to freak him out and stop chatting/meeting up with him because i do really like him.

Should i just leave it to see how it goes? has anyone been in this situation before?

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a relationship by any stretch of the imagination. It sounds like you guys are getting reacquainted with each other. Just remember when a guy is into you he will make time for you.