Is she a tease?

This girl is the only girl I've ever fell for. I had a girl for 2 years who did everything for me but I never really felt it, and all other girls besides her it never even escalated to sex. We had a thing 2 years ago but I never could arrange any personal time for us. I didn't really do anything too bad besides tell her some problems we would need to work out and she didn't talk to me for awhile. She eventually got a boyfriend who cheated on her within a few days and I got with a new girl. I thought she really didn't care but when we started flirting again (she told me she missed me on my birthday and gave me her number) she told me she was really jeleaous and upset. She kind of blamed me for moving on but she's said things like she can't stop thinking about me and stuff. She even told me she had a dream of me having rough sex with her so I set up a date. She never showed up and hasn't talked to me since. Do you guys think she's just a tease?

• Author
who cares? she stood you up and hasn't spoken to you since? that makes her a waste of your time...

I think you're right. I'm glad you replied because I was just thinking about contacting her. I wanted to show her I'm not mad and don't care so much since I didn't actually wait around when she stood me up but I don't think she deserves that. Something drives me crazy about the wild ones which can't be secured and she does a lot of flirting. Going as far as getting upset I didn't text her good morning a few weeks ago.

• Author
Have you all have sex yet? Or just a freindship? Make a move, it can't hurt you too make one.

No not yet. She sent me some nudes and got really flirty so I figured she was actually going to show. The plan was to go back to her house and likely hook up, she even made it very clear that she wanted to and she would be home alone.

Well? What is the problem, she sounds willing, make a move. You could get a yes or no and should have the self confidence to not give a crap either way.

• Author
Well? What is the problem, she sounds willing, make a move. You could get a yes or no and should have the self confidence to not give a crap either way.

I already asked her and she didn't show up so I figure that was my move.

I already asked her and she didn't show up so I figure that was my move.

I need to snooze..........yes she is just a tease to answer your question. You have nudies, play with those:)

• Author

Well I took the initiative to start talking to her again after she stood me up but no answer. I'm not going to spend another second on her, even if she gets back to me.

Well I took the initiative to start talking to her again after she stood me up but no answer. I'm not going to spend another second on her, even if she gets back to me.

Plenty of fish in the sea, it is true.