I'm confused and sad

Hi,

I am loving a girl truly and so deeply, that girl also does the same. we were lovers since 2010. she had a boyfriend before me at my same workplace and he went abroad while she was having problems with him. with the time she came closer to me as a good friend and I used to fix her mind and problem with advice.

Suddenly one day she said she loves me and I couldn't say no even she has a Boy already because without my intention i was loving her.

then we came too closer and loved a lot still we do. I am in a different religion due to that reason and her family she had to marry that guy, that was on 2011 end. I couldn't stop that coz I wanted her to live a peaceful life.

Then I became a sick person didn't know what I am doing and spent the time. She went abroad with him and I was killing my heart almost everyday. but when she contact me I kept my word and never talked to her as her boyfriend then after.

I wanted her also to forget and live happily. then recently she came back to my country due to a visa problem and joined at the same work place where I work.

Then we started to love again and became more closer at the mean time there is guy who is my colleague. she used to chat and talk with him as friend and it was not acceptable in my view since i felt they talk unwanted something privacy which should have been communicated with me or only with her husband. that started to hurt me more. I kept silent and handled her professionally by telling its not good etc etc.

She listens and continued doing the same. then that guy started to talk bull ****s she is his girlfriend and this and that as a boyfriend which I cant hear. that times I go made and wanted to smash at him. but we kept our affair secret and wanted to protect her respect and dignity. So I kept silent i was just listening and nothing i could do just like a scarecrow. my heart was crying everyday. then one day she got to know that guy coming in a wrong way and told me that. I told her to stay away and break the relationship she said OK and did it. also she used to update me everything when he send a message or anything. but after a few days I felt he is trying to over act and show her he is the man. i warned her about that too. but then I got to know she suddenly contacted him and said sorry there was a misunderstanding. but she didn't tell the that to me she just hide that from me. But I trust her very much and i think must be with a reason. becoz she has told me that she is using that person becoz of me so that others wont get doubt on us. and that is not acceptable but i was OK becoz i didn't wont her get in trouble on her family life.

But she is bit stubborn and hot tempered if I ask why didnt you tell me that you talking to that guy. she will obviously say "Do you have a doubt on me if so will break up" and I know she will regret for it later but I cant take it. since I already got hurt to maximum.

Honestly I don't like her having unacceptable or too much close friend ship with that guy but if she can have professional friend ship i never mind.

Now I am confused, I feel so bad and like a joker. I have told her not to deal, but she did it without even telling me.

Is he that important than our relationship? if she say sorry to that guy she accepts she misunderstood that guy, then what i have heard from him and what I have told her is not true right?

but honestly i didn't want her getting bad name or someone talking rubbish about her. coz i cant take it.

What do you suggest do you think I should act normal until she tell what happened. or shall i directly ask her?

I need her, and i believe one day she will be mine. just for this guy how can i fight? i love her so much.

in other hand my inner heart say that she is already married, then how I can be correct to ask such a question. I don't know, what i know is I love her more than everything and she does the same.

Edited by shan555
Title was not complete