She's a friendly person but maybe im getting treated special?

So I'm moved out from my condo back in Jan separating from my ex-wife, so my friend/old boss told me that I could move in her place as a roommate (since I had no where else due to such short notice an on a budget)

At first I just saw it as a friendly thing but through out the last few months i sort of began to like her as more than friends. So we hang out a lot like going to out to dinner or just cooking at home, going out to the bars, going to float trips, movies, and the fights. people noticed all this happening and began to ask if we we're dating we just said no, and the way we talk her mom just says "ya are just like a couple". She's had me meet her friends (which they like me) her parents (which her moms considers me as her child lol) and we had slept in the same bed but no sex nor making out because we were too drunk, tired or to other people in the same room.

She lets me touch her butt, legs, hips, and her back but no boobs. she lets me giver her hugs from behind, all the time and doesn't bother her at all but when it comes time to go to bed she just tells me "night see you tomorrow"

We get along really well, at times we find each other quoting the same things and all, laugh at the same jokes that others don't like.

So long story short... does she want me but isn't saying anything or she just likes the attention? I'm 25 and she's 32 maybe she does but I'm too young? or something that woman do to confuse man? lol

I'm Hispanic 5'11 average body, good job, newer car, laid back, light skin color (i get confused as a white guy most of the time) I have no game with girls, since i got married at 19 and got divorced at 24. i missed a lot in those years. trying to date as an adult is hard.

Sorry if the story is all wack but any tips, advice would be awesome.